For Republic Polytechnic (SHL) Diploma with merit students only
Graduates from the following Diploma programmes from Republic Polytechnic's school of Sports, Health and Leisure are considered for direct entry admissions into second year of the SSM programme.
- Sports and Exercise Science
- Sports and Leisure Management
- Sports Coaching
Students must have graduated with merit.
Students on the direct entry admissions track are automatically granted exemptions for the following SSM first-year courses:
- SS1101 Human Anatomy and Physiology
- SS1102 Introduction to Sport Management
- SS1103 Introduction to Growth and Motor Development
- SS1104 Introduction to Health and Wellness
- SS1105 Foundations of Exercise Physiology
- SS1106 Psychosocial Aspects of Sport and Exercise
- Are deemed to have fulfilled the requirements of the courses specified above.
- Need not attend the lectures/ tutorials/ seminars and examinations for the courses specified above.
- Are granted direct entry to second year, which they will embark on second-year courses.
Students will be notified by the NTU Admissions office of their direct entry admissions outcome upon successful placement in the SSM programme.